- Sheepskin vest with sheard wool inside. All seams are reinforced with separate leather strips.
- Lambskin /wool can regulate the body at an even temperature since it does not trap heat.
- It insulates instead, thus keeping the wearer cool in hot weather and warm in cold weather.
- Wool clothing does not cling to the skin like synthetic clothing.
- The air circulates next to the skin and is part of both the insulation benefits and comfort of wearing wool as a natural fibre
- Wool readily absorbs and releases water which prevents the trapping of moisture against the skin
- Wool is very sturdy and durable.
- Size: bust 105cm, length 55