Genuine Leather Chamois Drying Cloth Car Drying Towel Real Leather Super Absorbent Fast Drying Natural Chamois Car Wash Cloth Accessory
$16.98Visit product page →
- 100% Genuine Sheep Skin Leather
- 100% cod oil tanned; Eco-friendly
- Scratch-free and provides lint-free shine. Chamois leather makes it easy to clean the dust from car interior, home furniture, or photographic lenses.
- Perfect for automobile cleaning(car washing) such as car glass, car dashboard, car body or Window.
- Washing With Warm Water And Mild Soap Before First Use
- Can be cut into pieces according to your need
- Comes with various sizes
- You may also purchase from our Amazon store (Free Shipping): https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07CB47FD7?ref=myi_title_dp
Our sheepskin leather chamois comes in different sizes and packs for your choice.
- 2.5 square feet
- 3.7 square feet
- 5 square feet
- 5.7 square feet
- 2 Packs (2 square feet each)
- 3 Packs (Small: 1.25 square feet, Medium: 2/5 square feet, Large: 3.5 square feet)
More Information on Sheepskin Chamois:
Original chamois came from the skin of a mountain antelope (the chamois). As the antelope are now protected, the best chamois now sold is made from spit sheepskin, tanned by a process involving the oxidation of marine oils in the skin. Our sheepskin chamois is tanned with 100% cod oil, acknowledge as the best marine oil for this purpose.
Because chamois is soft and super absorbent, it is most often used for car washing and drying.
1: It makes an excellent tack cloth when wetted and well wrung out. In earlier days, this was called leathering a surface and is still popular in this use because it works so well and there is no danger of polluting the surface as is the case with some tack cloths.
2: A little known feature is that the very small of pores of chamois allow gasoline to pass but not water if the chamois is first wetted with gasoline. It can be used as a funnel liner when pouring suspect gasoline.
3: The softness of chamois has made it popular for polishing sterling and for cleaning photographic lenses.
Care of Your Chamois:
Chamois should always be hand washed after use. Use hand soap only, never a detergent or solvent. After washing and rinsing, lather it one more time but do not rinse. Wring it as dry as possible before hanging it up to dry fully. The soap film protects the marine oil finish in the leather. Just rinse it first when you next want to use it.